Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Feed


First off, I like sports and I don't care who knows. Therefore, I would have sports news and updates on my feed. College sports, professional sports, it would all be customizable. Also, I would have news about my Fantasy Football team uploaded to my feed. 

I also like new technology and news from around the world. Therefore, news would be uploaded to my feed. I gotta stay in the loop!

I collect and sell Yu-Gi-Oh! cards so news and prices about them would be uploaded to my feed. I would try to make a special app that would watch card prices so I would be able to see trends in those cards and buy and sell accordingly. 

I also like the internet and news about the internet so the front page of Reddit would be streamed to my head accordingly. 

My family means a lot to me so I would have some sort of way to stay connected with them. Maybe it would be feasible to connect my feed with other feeds to communicate. 

Lastly I would have my email, texts, etc all connected to my feed so I would be able to send emails and texts without my phone or computer and there would not be much downtime between receiving something and sending out. However, I would want an option to turn this off so when I go on vacation I would be able to just relax and not have any outside influences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment